Radon Testing

Breathing radon in your home can cause lung cancer

Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas released in rock, soil and water that can build up to
dangerous levels inside any home; this means new and old homes, well sealed and drafty homes, and
homes with or without a basement. Radon gas is odorless and invisible and the only way to know if your
home has a radon problem is to test for it.

You should test for radon

Testing your house for radon is easy, and if your
house has a radon problem, it can be fixed.
Fixing a radon problem reduces the risk of lung
cancer for you and your family.
A simple test will tell you if your home has a
high radon level. The test only lasts about 48 hours and you will get results back usually the same day the device is collected.

This is one of those situations where you don't want to take chances and put your family's heath at risk. Be sure to schedule a radon test with all Home Inspections. Radon is odorless and colorless and there's no way to detect it's presence without testing for it. Even if there is a mitigation system in place, a test is still a good idea to make sure it is performing effectively and efficiently.